Happy Halloween From The Golden Lion!!
Halloween Specials from the Bar:
Devil's Advocate, a citrus treat with Grey Goose Le Citron
Green Demon, with vodka, rum, and melon liqueur
Zombie, our take on the classic cocktail, loaded with rum.
Check out photos from last year http://goldenlioncafe.com/halloween07.html and 2006 http://goldenlioncafe.com/halloween.html.
Saturday night is our End Of Summer Party Every year before the clocks "fall back" we say goodbye to summer with a customer appreciation night. Join us and enjoy giveaways, great fun, and live music by the Blues Agave Band!!
Mark Your Celendars!!!
Tuesday November 4 6:00pm Super Tuesday Every Tuesday is super at the Lion, but every four years it is just a little more exciting. Come in, grab a drink, have a bite, and watch the voting results. Political discussions ALLOWED tonight only!
Thursday November 20 Beaujolais Nouveau Night Join the worldwide party as the Golden Lion celebrates Beaujolais Nouveau Night for the 15th year!!
Wednesday November 26 Flagler Beach Homecoming Everyone is home for Thanksgiving and you are tired of cooking. Come on out and let us do the work!
Friday December 5 Repeal Day The Golden Lion will be joining Americans all across the US in "Celebrating The Freedom". The freedom to have a drink, that is. On December 5, 1933 the 21st Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified, making it an American right to have a drink. Wherever you are, stop by your local pub for a beer or a cocktail. If you are in the area, we will be serving up Prohibition Era classics such as the Sidecar, the Knickerbocker, the Rusty Nail, the Manhattan, the Stinger, and of course good old fashioned gin martinis. For more information about Repeal Day visit visit http://www.repealday.org/.
EVERY WEEK AT THE GOLDEN LION
- Sundays $3 Bloody Marys all day long!!
- Mondays $3.25 House 'ritas all day.
- Monday Nights Margarita Madness $3.25 House 'ritas; $2.50 Corona bottles; Fish Tacos, Sharon's Nachos, and any of our delicious quesadillas, your choice for $6.95
- Tuesday Nights Silly About Shrimp Shrimp & Chips $9.95 6 beer battered shrimp, fries and homemade cole slaw! Drink Special: Charleston Cooler $3
- Thursday Nights $2.50 Bud Light bottles, $2.50 Cuba Libres, and $7.95 Fish & Chips