The weather is beautiful, wish you were here! Spend part of your holiday weekend at Flagler's Most Awarded Restaurant.
If the weather is cool, don't despair. We have outdoor heaters and plenty of inside seating. Of course, nothing will warm you up like a nice Ney York strip steak dinner, one of our fantastic coffee drinks, being with close friends, or a nice order of our delicious hot wings!
Live Music This Weekend at The Golden Lion:
Fri Nov 28 6pm-10pm Joe Atti Classic Rock
Sat Nov 29 6pm-9:30pm Will Pearsall Acoustic Blues & Soul
Celebrate Your Birthday At The Golden Lion & Receive 50% Off Your Meal
That's right! Come in with a party of two or more (with birthday proof), and your food is half off! Get a birthday card, a piece of our award winning key-lime pie, and the Not-Yet-Famous Golden Lion Singers will sing Happy Birthday!
Mark Your Calendars:
Friday December 5 Repeal Day The Golden Lion will be joining Americans all across the US in "Celebrating The Freedom". The freedom to have a drink, that is. On December 5, 1933 the 21st Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified, making it an American right to have a drink. Wherever you are, stop by your local pub for a beer or a cocktail. If you are in the area, we will be serving up Prohibition Era classics such as the Sidecar, the Knickerbocker, the Rusty Nail, the Manhattan, the Stinger, and of course good old fashioned gin martinis. For more information about Repeal Day visit visit http://www.repealday.org/.
Sat Dec 20 Golden Lion Customer Christmas Party!! Live Music By Will Pearsall
EVERY WEEK AT THE GOLDEN LION
- Sundays $3 Bloody Marys all day long!!
- Mondays $3.25 House 'ritas all day.
- Monday Nights Margarita Madness $3.25 House 'ritas; $2.50 Corona bottles; Fish Tacos, Sharon's Nachos, and any of our delicious quesadillas, your choice for $6.95
- Tuesday Nights Silly About Shrimp Shrimp & Chips $9.95 6 beer battered shrimp, fries and homemade cole slaw! Drink Special: Charleston Cooler $3
- Thursday Nights $2.50 Bud Light bottles, $2.50 Cuba Libres, and $7.95 Fish & Chips
Have a great week!